Monday, July 5, 2010

I wish it was enough

I'm done…

At least I think I am…

I wanna be…

But I can't be…

Im never happy…

Why is that?

I try and try…

And my result always comes up empty…

I am NEVER happy…

Every time I start to get to happiness…

It's crushed …

My feelings ignored…

My self esteem obliterated…

My heart lost…

I've loved so hard…

So so hard…

And for what do I owe gratitude to?

Who do I thank for all the invisible happiness?

I sacrifice so much…

Where is the return?

When?

Why is it not possible for...

I've loved…

I love…

And it's not returned…

I cry…

I cry…

I cried…

I'm crying…

And for what?

To do it over again?

I'm insane…

Hoping for a different outcome…

Will it come?

Am I worth it?

Or am I just a toy?

Maybe a doll?

Something to look at…

Something nice to…

All used up…

Not much to give…

But my all…

I wish it was enough…


 

No comments:

Post a Comment