I’m done trying to be nice…
I just let people take and take…
I have nothing left…
No patience for the bull man…
I gave pieces of my heart…
Out for free…
I cared when no one else did…
I was there when others turned away…
I was there…
I just can’t fathom what my problem is…
Was I raised to have too kind of a heart?
I guess its because I wore me heart out on my sleeves…
So ima do myself a favor and put my heart back in my chest…
Put my guard all the way up…
But the next person has you to thank…
Because of you…
They have to work harder to win me over…
I hope you don’t live to regret your decision…
Because there are no refunds or take backs…
No more exchanges…
All sales final go pitch to someone else…
No comments:
Post a Comment