Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love sick

I miss you so much its sickening... I toss and turn every night... I cry silent tears behind the seams of my heart... Pray it's no longer broken... My eyes burn wide open til dawn the next morn... As I mourn the thought of love... Insomnia replaces a once restful life...

Restless like a puppy... Sleepless like the sea... Stolen moments... Frozen in time and space... Condescending visits leave me feeling empty... No progression... But no loss in foothold... Delusional??? Maybe... Lost??? Definitely... Confused...

A kiss... A lustrous kiss... Hurts me... Pains me... Poison of my mind... You crawled into me... Stole my sanity... Love... Love is that what you are... A serrated edge... Cutting me deep... Letting in all the poison...

That wretched feeling... Morbid... Sick... Disgusted... With the thought that all of my joy was gone... Love a metaphysical dilemma that seems to not give a damn about me... I did it on purpose... I loved on purpose...

Left open... Vulnerable... Naked... Empty... Taken... numb...

My love is to beautiful to be thrown back in my face... Your version of love is to tainted... Yet you loved me until I was sick...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment