When is it time to let it go?
Where did the love go?
Why is it not working out?
What brought on this self doubt?
Insecurities…
Feelings not only in oneself but in us.
Feelings of passionate unconditional love once were enough to quiet the restless minds…
Now selfishness oppose to selflessness has consumed us
Patience has run thin
And our love has evolved into an acute sense of resentment.
How could I love you so much and want nothing to do with you?
This isn't us…
This isn't me…
We're part of the same time but are from two completely different places.
In the beginning our hearts were intertwined like a double helix
Inseparable…
Today, we might as well be on two separate continents.
You, let insecurities and serpents tear us apart
Pride
Trust was, is, and will never be there.
Sacrifice no longer an option.
Our people have sacrificed enough
We've sacrificed enough
I've sacrificed enough…
But I'll make one more for us & that is us.
Farewell Love
Farewell
No comments:
Post a Comment