Monday, October 19, 2009

Let me

If I love you and you love me what’s the problem…

This can work… If you let it…

Like Mario, baby you should let me love you…

It may be hard for you or on you but leave it to me…

I got you… I’ll protect you from the pain… if you let me…

I’ll take away the lonely… no longer will you be scared…

I understand you feel like you’re not ready, and that’s why I’ve waited…

But I’m also willing to over compensate for what your last couldn't do… if you let me…

He's a fool for hurting you, but I ain’t mad at him… why because he brought me to you…

I’ll give you my all if you let me…

I’ll take care of you if you let me…

I’ll put it down if you let me…

If you let me…

I will be the best you ever had… and stick by you…

But only if you let me…

No comments:

Post a Comment