Thursday, October 1, 2009

Moisture

The dry season is still I affect…

I use to think this was a good thing…

All abided by my rules…

I controlled the weather like father earth…

There was never any precipitation in my forecast…

Plenty of tornados and earthquakes…

But, No moisture allowed…

Then the seasons began to gradually change…

I began to weaken…

In this weakness tides slowly began to rise and drizzle began to fall…

My once barren and dry desert like climate became humid…

This climate change brought on this thick fog…

Disoriented and confused I…

Began to search for the source…

The source seemed to be unattainable…

Every time I got close I lost all strength…

Kryptonite…

The funny thing was that the more I tried to stop the rain…

The more I wanted it to fall…

Because in that weakness, I found great strength and skill…

My question now is whose making it wet???

No comments:

Post a Comment