Thursday, April 16, 2009

Falling

I'm falling towards the pavement

No protection

My arms are tied

My emotions are tried

Nervous system is shattered

Spirit tattered

But never broken

I am what you need

Your noble steed

Something important to transport you from one place to the next

But I can't help but feel insignificant

Because I'm what you need

But not what you want

Realizing this fact my face smacks the ground

Blood pooling around my body

But it doesn't hurt

My feelings are elsewhere

My intentions are to reassure you

I feel my heart stress

I rather make you happy rather then worry about myself

By then it maybe to late

But something in me hopes

You pick me up and help me

I've fallen already

Have you fallen too?

I think you have

But not for me

For the one you love I could never compete

So as my body becomes lifeless

I feel no pain greater

Than the stress of falling in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment